Useful Tipe & Suggestions
For Better Performance of your IceKool Ice Box by BuddyCool
You will get 3 to 10 days of use from ice with your IceKool Ice Box if you follow some of these tips:
- When not in use, store your IceKool Ice Box with the lid part open and the bung loose, this will allow the icebox to 'breathe'.
- The day before loading, put ice into the IceKool Ice Box to cool down the walls.
- Put frozen and/or cold products into the IceKool Ice Box as this will increase the life of the ice.
- Organise the product in your IceKool Ice Box to ensure that you do not have to keep the lid open longer than necessary.
- Top up with ice and leave for an hour or so. Shake the icebox to allow ice to compact with the product and drain any water through the bung. Re-top up the ice box to reduce the amount of air space in the icebox.
- Always refasten the lid on the IceKool Ice Box to ensure that the seal is maintained. Open the IceKool Ice Box the least amount of times as possible.or an hour or so. Shake the icebox to allow ice to compact with the product and drain any water through the bung. Re-top up the ice box to reduce the amount of air space in the icebox.
- Always keep your IceKool Ice Box in the shade, coolest spot. Covering the icebox will definitely help.
- Ice quality is extremely important. Well bred ice which has been kept at low temperature in a freezer, should be used.
- Block ice lasts longer than broken/crushed ice.
- You can create you own block ice by freezing boiled drinking water in plastic bottles which becomes a valuable source of ice cold fresh water.
- Always ensure the bung is correctly screwed back on.
- The recommended ratio of ice to product in an IceKool Ice Box is approximately 1/3 ice to 2/3 product by volume.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
- Always wash you IceKool Ice Box with warm soapy water.
- Do not use solvents or other chemicals.
- Dry the walls after washing.